March 8, 2009

A RAINY WEEKEND

Rain, rain go away...come again another day! That's about how I felt this afternoon after two days of rain. I mean buckets and buckets of rain...flooding type rain, the type of rain you can't decide whether or not you want to leave the house or not. It was the kind of day you just want to curl up in your favorite chair with a cup of hot coffee, your favorite stitching project and sew the day away! Well, that's exactly what I was doing, when I had to get up and make dinner...DARN! I regrettably must mention that I despise cooking...always have, always will. I mean, I have had to it most of my married life, especially with 5 kids....but it is one chore that I truly do not enjoy. I would rather clean, scrub, do laundry, etc. Now don't get me wrong..I love to eat...just not cooking!

I listed a couple of new things on my selling blog for your interest. Neither item is "antique" tonight. They are wonderful reproductions, but are beautiful just the same! I have had these items displayed in my home. If I didn't think they were perfectly prim and early looking, I would have never placed them with my other collections. I will be listing more early pieces this week. If you have any questions, or would like more pictures please email me. I am thinning out my collections and getting ready to remodel my basement. Please click on the link to the right of this blog: "Union Star Primitives" and it will take you directly to my selling blog. Thank you and have a great week!

No comments: