March 1, 2009

A NEW ADVENTURE

It's not that I don't already have enough to do in my life, but I thought I would try something new. Since Ebay is getting rediculous with it's rules, regulations, and demands, I thought I might start a new selling blog to sell some of my "stuff". I have quite a vast collection of early, primitive items that I would truly love to sell to other collectors of "like-minds" who would appreciate and enjoy displaying them in their primitive homes as much as I have in the past. I am redoing my home......not getting rid of everything, but I truthfully have way too much stuff.

I will sell these items at very reasonable prices in hopes that someone else will be able to enjoy them. The blog will be "Union Star Primitives.blogspot.com", my Ebay ID. I figure I have nothing to lose! Like I said....more things for me to do, but I seriously need to clean out. So, please...check in often. I am hoping to have a few things listed by this evening. Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday! It's cold here in Michigan, but the sun is out in full force..beautiful!

3 comments:

woolyredrug said...

Hi Bobbie...Best of luck to you on this new adventure! I'll be looking for your new blog...can't wait to see what you'll be offering!

Boggy Creek Stitches & Loops said...

I'll be checking your new selling blog out too Bobbie! Good luck with it and I hope you're feeling better. I think I'm on the road to recovery finally.
Hugs,
Marte

A Bit of Colour said...

Hey you know I am doing the same thing, paring down, I called it Flea Market Friday & did pretty good last week. I'll be looking for you.

Blessings,
Kim