July 13, 2010

TINA'S CUPBOARD



Tina is one of the most talented, creative, and energetic woman I think I have ever met! This cupboard was handmade by her...I just love it!!! She told us that she made this cupboard, hooked a rug and painted a room, all within a few days!! Whew! Of course her husband was out of town at the time...but my goodness!! I couldn't build a cupboard if my husband was out of town for a year..much less do anything else! I showed the pictures to my husband and asked if he could help me build one (yeah, right), and he just rolled his eyes. Then I told him it would be great for his(notice I said "his") DVD's. So he's like, "hmm..maybe". We'll see...I would sure love to have one..if not for his DVD's..then for my wool??

3 comments:

HomeSpunPrims said...

Tell David you need to make two Bobbie! I want one too! LOL I love the color of Tina's. Still thinking about our day.

Deb said...

That cupboard is amazing. I can't believe that she made it herself. But I guess if you want something bad enough you can do it. Hope you can convince hubby to make one for you!

Sheila said...

Love the cabinet. Sounds like you had a great time!
Are you planning on going to Ault's any Sat in the near future?