May 27, 2009

SOMEONE'S PEEKING OVER THE PETUNIAS

Our little cat, Wickett, seems to find the most curious places to relax. This time, she chose to sit in my old wheel barrow, behind a box of petunias. After I came out with my camera, she only stayed long enough to have her picture taken. My yard is a mess. We are having new windows installed this week and I haven't been able to plant anything in the front of the house yet. It's killing me!!! I am so afraid that all of the green houses will be out of flowers and shrubs. Last year, I removed all the rhododendrons and transplanted them in the back yard which left me with a very bare front yard. It looks so plain, but I was able to put a bunch of wave petunias in an old wooden box and then place them in the wheel barrow. Just a little "punch" of color!

No comments: