February 2, 2011

A REAL WHITE WEDNESDAY.


With so many blogs going to a "white" theme, and today being "White Wednesday"...I thought I would show you our "White Wednesday". IT was truly a blizzard last night with snow falling about 2 inches an hour, and winds up to 40 miles per hour. Plus we had quite a bit of thunder...weird! We ended up with 10 - 12 inches and snow drifts measuring 24 inches. It may be the norm for some people...but it was probably the most we have had in years. I am a bit sick of it...but at least I was off today. My husband snowblowing our neighbor's driveway early this morning. I am cleaning out a couple of closets and then I am going to sit down and hook. Still hooking on the hearts and flowers rug..but I am almost done! Take care and keep warm!

3 comments:

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

My you have a lot of snow. Hope your staying warm and finding some time to work on your rug. Looking forward to seeing it all done!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Bobbie ~
We ended up being quite lucky and did not get nearly as much snow as was predicted but I am not complaining!
I look forward to seeing your rug.
Stay warm and be safe!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Beehive Needleworks said...

Deary me...the snow you have! Perfect weather to brew up a pot of tea, tuck in, and work on your beautiful rug.

Enjoy a lovely, wintry day Bobbie!