February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's day...it's cold here in Michigan, but at least we haven't gotten anymore snow. I don't have anything new to report this week. Wasn't able to get much hooking done. It has been crazy at work and by the time I get home...I'm exhausted, to say the least! I did go to the monthly hook-in, Thrums and Chums yesterday in Brighton, which is Kris Miller's group and needless to say..it was very entertaining! There are some really, really funny and witty hookers in the group. Kept me laughing till I had tears in my eyes...and I did manage to get a bit of hooking done.

I am going to Ault's this week for the workshop with Barb Carroll. I am so excited! I have never been to a "retreat or a workshop" in all of my hooking history...so it will be wonderful..plus...I am going to make the trip by myself....I have never gone anywhere without my hubby or kids, so it should be interesting! Of course, I'll have to leave a light on in the hotel...I scare really easily!! Have a great week everyone and I will take pictures of the workshop and post next weekend..

4 comments:

Kris Miller said...

Hi Bobbie,
I'm so glad you came to Thrums and Chums. I had fun too! We have a great group of gals.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Bobbie ~
LUCKY YOU!!! I would love to have signed up for Barbara Carroll's workshop at the Ault's, but it just wasn't in the cards. Have a wonderful time and be sure to post what you are working on.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Laura said...

I've never been to a stitching retreat either, but they sound like alot of fun. Can't wait to hear about it. Love your cute kitties!

Deb said...

Bobbie - Thrums and Chums sounds like so much fun. I hope that one day I can get there too and meet everyone! I hope that you have a wonderful time at your workshop and post lost of pictures. There has to be something said for time away from husband and kids - it doesn't happen too much does it?