December 12, 2009


Another busy week..but I did find time to sit and crochet a few of my favorite dish cloths to be given as gifts to two of my dear friends. I found these cute snowman hat baskets at Michael's this week and filled them with some lovely, linen Christmas kitchen drying cloths, some chocolates, a "to-do" magnet paper pad, and of course the red and white dish cloths. I think they make a nice hostess gift....even if they don't use them..they are kind of cute to look at just sitting on a kitchen counter. Have a great evening!

2 comments:

moosecraft said...

These baskets are such a great idea Bobbie! They look so festive! The Olde Fashioned Christmas boxes from the previous post are wonderful too! Merry Christmas! ~Sharon

Janean said...

i've never used a crochet dishcloth...i might crochet me one up and try it! great gift idea.