December 23, 2008

SO MUCH TO DO...SO LITTLE TIME

Where in the heck did this week go??? I have been off since last Friday and can't say I've done one productive thing. I haven't even finished my shopping, so I'll be out early, early on Christmas eve trying to snatch up whatever I can find. Luckily, I don't have but three more gifts to buy...just enough to make me a little crazy! I baked this afternoon and burned two cookie trays of Toll house cookies...I have never done that before..they usually turn out really, really good, but I was caught up in watching reruns of the "Gilmore Girls" and tried to bake in between commercials...now I have to start all over again. I also had big plans to make jars and jars of salsa and a platter of hummus. I even went out and bought myself a new food processor..good grief....what was I thinking??

Oh well. At least my house is decorated! Here are just a few pictures...sorry they are small. I can't seem to get the size to enlarge on this blog! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:

Cookie said...

Just popping in to wish you a wonderful and joy-filled Christmas with much love ♥

x0