December 26, 2008

QUIET, QUIET, AND NOTHING TO DO

AHHHHH.....what a nice feeling. I am sitting here catching up on my emails, checking out everyone's blogs and picturetrails. Christmas is but one day gone and I can breathe a sigh of relief and relaxation. This year, I didn't over do, over buy, or even over decorate (well, maybe a little) but for some reason, I felt more stressed and disorganized than ever! We had a nice Christmas. All the grandchildren were over and they were noisy and excited. Going from one present to the next..it was a blur of wrapping paper & cellophane for about 5 brief minutes. Then, they were all tired, some were crying and some were screaming. By the end of the night I think all the adults were ready to take naps...me...I was ready for a big glass of wine! Maybe a bottle..LOL!! They are such good little grandkids...6 of them, all 3 1/2 years and younger. Next year there will be a 7th..fun, fun!!

I am excited, because I am off of work next week, but everyone else will be back at work...I won't know what to do with myself...the whole house to myself!! I ordered a sampler pattern from Bee Hive Needleworks from ebay. I had never seen this seller, but she has beautiful original patterns and she is sooo sweet! Her website is: www.BeehiveNeedleworks.com. For those who love early style stitching, please check her out..she has some really nice sewing accessories, linens, and of course, her patterns.

Everyone have a great evening...I am off to see "The Polar Express" in 3D at the IMAX theatre here in Dearborn MI.

No comments: