January 15, 2011

PRETTY LITTLE RED BIRD...



A pretty little cardinal perched on our birdfeeder outside the kitchen window..not moving a bit..even with me standing on the other side trying to focus. He was too busy eating. We get so many pretty little birds on the feeder, but my favorite are the little chickadees. Below is another picture, but I have to apologize for my poor photo quality. This is a new camera and I am still learning how to use it.



I have been hooking away on my "Hearts and Flowers" rug and can't believe how much I have done! Now for most of you hookers, you would have probably had the rug half way finished by now...but for me...it's quite an accomplishment..I am a slow hooker!!

3 comments:

moosecraft said...

Cardinals always look so nice against the white snow! Love the goodies in your heading picture!!! In fact, the whole grouping is a great picture! Looking forward to seeing your hearts and flowers progress!

Plumruncreek ♥ said...

I love bird watching! It calms the nerves LOL!! Can't wait to see your rug. Have a great weekend!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Bobbie ~
I think the pictures are wonderful!
I look forward to seeing the progress on your rug. We should get together ~ we could have a contest to see who is the slowest hooker...lol!
Hugs :)
Lauren