November 21, 2010

Brady's Birthday

Today we celebrated Brady's 3rd birthday. That's him in front of the cake, along with his mom, his older sister Karsyn, and then his little little brother Parker with my daughter, Renee. It was at a place called "Jungle Java" and personally...I hope to NEVER go there again it was packed wall to wall with people. I soon as we walked in my son said, "Mom..we are having the cake now and we are getting the heck out of here..it's terrible!" I think it was the fastest birthday party in history...thank God! I don't think my brain could have taken two hours of it!! Here's some more pics...just have to show the grandchildren every once in a while!
This is Sebastian and Gabriel..sitting waiting anxiously for cake and ice cream..thankfully they didn't have to wait too long!

This is little Miss Olivia...as you can see by her face..she is really enjoying herself!

Last, but not least...is my youngest son, Jeff, holding the youngest of the 9 grandbabies..Charlotte. She is so sweet..always smiling and always looking to grab whatever she can with those lightening fast hands! I was unable to get a picture of my little grandson Jacob...he was too busy playing and his little sister, Isabel was home recovering from a fever. It's never dull when these cousins get together!

4 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Bobbie ~
Beautiful grandbabies! Your daughter sure does look like you :)
Happy Thanksgiving!
Hugs :)
Lauren

WoolenSails said...

What a wonderful family and a special day for everyone.

Debbie

BumbleBeeLane said...

I don't like the crowds either,but it's better than 20 kids jammed in a house full of antiques.LoL.The grandbabies are adorable.Warm Blessings!~Amy

HomeSpunPrims said...

Bobbie,
You crack me up! What a sweet family you have. Looks like the kids were having a good time.