September 27, 2009

HOOKING IN THE FALL

PhotobucketIt's funny how my needlework hobbies seem to change like the seasons here in Michigan. In the spring and early summer, I love to do cross stitch. In the late summer, fall and winter months I love to rug hook and sew. I truly believe, that with the cooler temperatures, the "nester" seems to come out. This is a pattern I am working on. It is a little design I drew up and actually did a wool applique but then thought it would be a nice autumn rug.

I will be joining The TDIPT Mercantile October 15th and will list something new the 15th of every month. Please check out what this wonderfully, talented group of women have to offer on the 1st and the 15th.

2 comments:

HomeSpunPrims said...

Great rug Bobbie and I love what you did with your fireplace!

Lori R

Carole said...

Hi Bobbie. I just found your blog and I have to tell you how I would love to own that basket! Your work is beautiful, your stitching and your nursing.
Carole